Nationals Ferry Crossing Group Bookings

Check it out, and get along to some of our Datsun club events/cruises! Feel free to organise your own :)
User avatar
skutaman
Financial Member
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:07 pm
aka: Bert Newcombe
Location: Nelson
Location: Nelson
Contact:

Re: Nationals Ferry Crossing Group Bookings

Postby skutaman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:54 am

Awesome work man!

They still have my rego wrong tho, will that matter?

KI9331
"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Standard!"

-81' Sportstar Ute http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4329 (Project)
-82' 910 Bluebird 'Annie' http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2259 (Decesed )

User avatar
kartboy
Committee Members
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:35 pm
aka: Hayden
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Location: Christchurch
Contact:

Re: Nationals Ferry Crossing Group Bookings

Postby kartboy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 pm

skutaman wrote:Awesome work man!

They still have my rego wrong tho, will that matter?

KI9331


Don't think it will matter too much but will email him and let him know just in case

User avatar
braasmonkey
Committee Members
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm
aka: Braasy
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Nationals Ferry Crossing Group Bookings

Postby braasmonkey » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:42 pm

Heya Hayden,

Couldn't see/tell from PDF if we were included or not. Let us know, and we'll pay or simply book ourselves online. Just needed to know for accommodation bookings etc. :)

Regards,

Nick (and Ruth)
1972 DATSUN 1200 (B110) 4 DOOR SEDAN << Check Out My Build Thread
1972 DATSUN 240Z (S30) 2 DOOR COUPE << Check Out My Build Thread

User avatar
kartboy
Committee Members
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:35 pm
aka: Hayden
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Location: Christchurch
Contact:

Re: Nationals Ferry Crossing Group Bookings

Postby kartboy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:13 pm

braasmonkey wrote:Heya Hayden,

Couldn't see/tell from PDF if we were included or not. Let us know, and we'll pay or simply book ourselves online. Just needed to know for accommodation bookings etc. :)

Regards,

Nick (and Ruth)


Hey Mate

Have emailed them with your booking details and just waiting for a reply.

User avatar
braasmonkey
Committee Members
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm
aka: Braasy
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Nationals Ferry Crossing Group Bookings

Postby braasmonkey » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:33 pm

kartboy wrote:
braasmonkey wrote:Heya Hayden,

Couldn't see/tell from PDF if we were included or not. Let us know, and we'll pay or simply book ourselves online. Just needed to know for accommodation bookings etc. :)

Regards,

Nick (and Ruth)


Hey Mate

Have emailed them with your booking details and just waiting for a reply.

Cheers mate!
1972 DATSUN 1200 (B110) 4 DOOR SEDAN << Check Out My Build Thread
1972 DATSUN 240Z (S30) 2 DOOR COUPE << Check Out My Build Thread

User avatar
kartboy
Committee Members
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:35 pm
aka: Hayden
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Location: Christchurch
Contact:

Re: Nationals Ferry Crossing Group Bookings

Postby kartboy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:07 pm

braasmonkey wrote:
kartboy wrote:
braasmonkey wrote:Heya Hayden,

Couldn't see/tell from PDF if we were included or not. Let us know, and we'll pay or simply book ourselves online. Just needed to know for accommodation bookings etc. :)

Regards,

Nick (and Ruth)


Hey Mate

Have emailed them with your booking details and just waiting for a reply.

Cheers mate!


Ruth and Nick you are now included amongst us. I have had a confirmation email. It was the 2 am sailing you wanted aye haha

Dat140j
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 pm
Location: Christchurch
Contact:

Re: Nationals Ferry Crossing Group Bookings

Postby Dat140j » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Hey guys n girls !
Bit late to the party but I'd love to get on board with the cruise from chch to ferry and dat nats ! whats the go with ferry booking and accommodation?
I understand there may have been a group deal at one stage ??


Return to “Upcoming Club Events / Meets”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests