Turns out I ordered the wrong cam angle sensors, they still fit but the plugs come out in different directions, the engine actually uses 4 or 5 sensors that are basically the same so I've swapped them around so the ones visible on the top of the engine match.
Drew up and cut out some engine mount plates, there's a boss on the block that I missed as I measured up off the engine mount so I need to modify the plate slightly for that.
Also drew up some exhaust manifold flanges so I'll cut them out another day.
Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Had a bit of a better look at the sump and found an issue I hadn't seen before, the lower bell housing bolts actually go into the sump. I talked to James and we came up with the idea of making the sump flange and then making the bell housing bolt part as a separate piece that uses the 4 rear sump bolts to attach to the sump, I'll probably end up dowelling it to the sump flange too.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests