I'm on the lookout for more RB26 throttle bodies for this thing, they're getting a little bit hard to find.
I spent a few hours on Sunday removing the subframe mounts out of the parts Laurel, I got the front two out by just cutting them out, with the rear ones I thought I'd try and remove the spot welds and pull the panel they were mounted to in one piece and fit this to the Z as I've seen this done on one in Japan, except it was a brand new piece from an R32 which you can read about here http://www.takkun.net/dri-z-324.html. I haven't managed to get it out yet but I will one night this week.
Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest