1200 front strut drum brake hubs wanted.

Need a new Datsun? or some parts to help your project?
jmp
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: Nelson
Contact:

1200 front strut drum brake hubs wanted.

Postby jmp » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:27 am

As above, I am doing the s13 brake upgrade but have found my disk brake front end hubs are widening the track too much and are causing fitment issues for my rims.
The drum brake hubs are apparently 10mm thinner so i will try that before i look at different offset rims.
I am happy to take a full set of drum struts if you can't be arsed pulling them off.

Cheers

jmp
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: Nelson
Contact:

Re: 1200 front strut drum brake hubs wanted.

Postby jmp » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Bump! Still after these if someone has any?

Vlturbo
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: 1200 front strut drum brake hubs wanted.

Postby Vlturbo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:31 pm

jmp wrote:Bump! Still after these if someone has any?

I might have some in the shed, I'll check once I've had a clean out tomorrow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmp
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: Nelson
Contact:

Re: 1200 front strut drum brake hubs wanted.

Postby jmp » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Vlturbo wrote:
jmp wrote:Bump! Still after these if someone has any?

I might have some in the shed, I'll check once I've had a clean out tomorrow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thanks man any luck in your shed?
Who would of thought these would be that hard to find!

Vlturbo
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: 1200 front strut drum brake hubs wanted.

Postby Vlturbo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:04 pm

jmp wrote:
Vlturbo wrote:
jmp wrote:Bump! Still after these if someone has any?

I might have some in the shed, I'll check once I've had a clean out tomorrow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thanks man any luck in your shed?
Who would of thought these would be that hard to find!


Sorry for the slow reply, I took a photo of them and completely forgot.
Hope this helps. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmp
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: Nelson
Contact:

Re: 1200 front strut drum brake hubs wanted.

Postby jmp » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Sweet mate looks good!
Where abouts are you? I'm really only after the hubs.... is it all good for you to strip them off the struts for me?

Vlturbo
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: 1200 front strut drum brake hubs wanted.

Postby Vlturbo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:19 pm

jmp wrote:Sweet mate looks good!
Where abouts are you? I'm really only after the hubs.... is it all good for you to strip them off the struts for me?

I'm in Upper Hutt in Wellington, no problem.
Would you like me to measure them to see if they are going to give you the clearance you require?
I thought about doing the same conversion but went another avenue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Return to “Cars / Parts Wanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests